Help Us Find the Nation's Greatest Pickups!

Please submit photos and videos you have taken of interesting pickup trucks to us at pickupnation@gmail.com!

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Ugly Caps Part II

It's been a while since we've talked about just how ugly caps can be on trucks. Okay, it's been a while since I talked about anything. I have been doing plenty of traveling, though, which means plenty of truck-watching. I even got an actual camera, so maybe soon we will be able to better bring to life some of the nation's best trucks. Anyhow, what got me thinking about ugly caps was this magnificent SUT:


It looks pretty ridiculous. Why? It's not a pickup truck! This is equivalent to putting a cap on an El Camino, which people actually do. By putting a cap on an SUT, you make it an SUV. Congratulations. I might recommend the Honda Pilot. If you really want to maximize the utility of the Ridgeline, you can add a hard cover (comes free on the Avalanche!).

For entertainment purposes, I'll share a couple other caps Jake and I have found recently. I'm guessing this one serves as a boiled peanut stand or something like that in the daytime. There's nothing wrong with doing work! He might be taking a hit in gas mileage, though.


Check this cap out! It's made entirely of hay, and you can't store anything inside it except hay:

No comments:

Post a Comment